IF YOU MAKE DRAWERS AND DOORS YOU NEED THIS TOOL
When used in conjunction with bar clamps, Larry’s Clamp is the fastest and easiest way to fatten boards when making glued up panels. Using two hands to hold and operate this air operated unit, fingers are safely out of the
way when activating the clamp. Five hundred pounds of pressure ensures fat and even panels. Available in 18″, 22″ and 36″ and 22″ w/ extensions.
* Longer lengths can be glued if last glue joint is captured between pressure bar and anvil.
• Extremely fast and easy to use.
• Pressure bar is “crowned” to ensure all boards of equal thickness are held tight.
• Has safety trigger and requires two hands to operate.
• Holds boards from shifting while tightening clamps.
• Cylinder has two moving parts, a piston and return spring.
• Air pressure required -100 psi.
• Will deliver years of useful service.